(c) Discuss a simple networked system that could be used at the entrance to an examination hall at AIT in order to eliminate the manual checking of examination chits and ID cards during an exam session. Assemble such a system and discuss all the components of the system and how they function in detail.
In order to eliminate the manual checking of chits and ID cards during an mid term or semester session technology like image processing can be used. To achieve this we can use platform like open cv which helps us to develop real time computer vision application by using python or java programming language.A networked system can be made using:
- We can train a model to save id data in our system by using face recognition.
- By using training data we can create a system to recognise students from earlier stored data.
- Face regonistion can be done easily using python or java on open cv platform.
- We can also train our system to recognise cheats and pocket of students by using open cv
- Like police interrogation we can train model to detect body language of students as if they have any unwanted thing they should be more concious about it and can easily detect by their body language and expression
As AI have reached new heights in todays world systems like this can be implemented easily by using platforms like open cv that provide us a tool to create computer applications based on image detection, image processing and face detection etc by using programming languages like python and java.
To implement this type of system we have to train and provide the system more and more data to achieve highest accuracy. As accuracy is proportional to training and training data
so by using the above discussed techniques and components we can achieve a system that can eliminate the manual checking of chits and ID cards during an session