1. Mrs. Anita Perez, 25 years old G2 P1 on her 37th week AOG visit her nurse friend Liza to seek advice accompanied by her husband Raul. “Hi Anita , I’m so happy you drop by.” said Liza. I’m worried about our daughter Abigail , she is 5 years old now. I notice she was talking to an imaginary friend and seldom talking to us but if we are leaving the house she cries a loud.” said Raul. “Another problem is when I send her to pre sch class aside from crying she tend to suck her hand and tries to vomit so sometimes she was not be able to attend to school. Every time we asked her to come near me and hold her brother, she moves away and do thumb sucking and assumes a fetal position. What can we do? Why she behaves that way?” said Anita.
C. Make one nursing care plan based on the scenario.
Answer C. Nursing care plan –
1) Spend time with the kid, help the kid to take interest in different cheerful plays and activities, so you can sort out the loneliness in the kid.
2) Tie a bandage on the thumb of the kid,so the she can’t suck her thumb.
3) Help her to do exercises or dancing which will help her to be active and will help her to maintain a correct posture , that will be helpful to resolve the problem of fetal posture.
4) Parents should help the kid to make her meet different kids, so she can make friends and can have a real friend instead of talking to an imaginary friend.